Scholarship scheme for SC students for the Financial Year 2014-15
Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme Students belonging to Scheduled Castes studying in Classes iX and X (Centrally Sponsored Scheme-Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India)
Attention: Scheduled caste students of Class IX and X of all government School or Studying in Private School recognised by Govt. or Central / State Board of Secondary Education
Applications are iinvited from eligible students as per criteria given below for providing financial assistance to the students to pursue their studies.
Essential Conditions for Scholarship
- Students should belog to the Schedule Caste of Delhi State
- His / Her Parent / Guardian's Income should not exceed Rs. 2 Lakhs per annum.
- He / She should not be getting any of other Centrally Funded Pre Matric Scholarship
- The Scholarship will be given to the students of classes IX and X who are studying in Government School or in a Private School recognised by Government or Central / State Board of Secondary Education
- FAILED STUDENTS OF CLASS 9TH AND 10TH ARE STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED.
- No percentage of marks required.
- Self declaration of family income in the prescribed format is required.
- Self attested copy of caste certificate issued by the competent authority should be attached with application. Domicile Certificate of Delhi if the caste certificate is not issued by the competent authority of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- A student is allowed to avail the scholarship who should not be getting any other centrally funded Pre-Matric Scholarship. But students availaing Pre-Matric scholarship of Delhi Govt. avail this scholarship over and above the Delhi Govt's pre-matric Scholarship Schemes.
- Aadhar seeded Bank Account should be in the name of the student.
- An income declaration of the Self-Employed parents / guardians, stating definite income from all sources by way of self declaration if prescribed format. Employed parents / guardians are required to obtain income certification from their employer and for any additional income from other sources they would finish declaration.
For more details log on to www.scstwelfare.delhigovt.nic.in