- Food Production (70 Seats)
- Bakery and Confectionery (30 Seats)
- Front Office Operations (35 Seats)
- Food and Beverage Services (70 Seats)
- House Keeping Operations (35 Seats)
The admission will be on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2 examination. The merit list will be displayed on the Institute Notice Board and also will be available on official website. Download Application Form
Courses in Hotel and Catering offered by CIHM, Chandigarh are Sponsored by Government of India and Chandigarh Administration and Affiliated to the National Council for Hotel Management.