- Keep revising basics, formulae, definitions, facts and figures.
- Probably you have notes of important points in one form or other, do revisions from those.
- Study regularly and moderately. Do not pick new topic at this point of time. Certainly if you feel one or two topics are still left and understanding those will help in scoring better, seek help from your NEET-UG 2013 mentor.
- If you are someone who relied upon self studies, to understand those couple of left topics, find a qualified tutor who may teach you in very very fluid manner in 5 / 6 classes. Yes, i said 5/6 classes / hour in a week time from now.
- Revision is important, without revision, you will forget near 90% in a months time. Revise regularly.
- Take mock tests. Take one mock test every third day. This way you will have 10 exam like experiences before appearing for NEET-UG in May 2013.
- NEET-UG is a new test this year; earlier there was a similar test AIPMT
- Download AIPMT Question Papers and practice them as sample papers or take them as Mock Tests. Below given download links of previous NEET-UG like test and typical question.
- AIPMT 2012 Preliminary Exam Question Paper and Solution
- AIPMT 2012 Final Exam Question Paper and Answer
- AIPMT 2011 Prelim Question Paper and Solution
Important- NEET-UG 2013 will test you in Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany. 45 Questions will be asked in each subject. Thus you will be answering 180 questions in total.
Have a query around NEET-UG 2013, you can reach to me through comment box below this post. I will try my best to help you.