according to UGC website, the UGC NET 2012 will be fully objective type examination accompanied with 3 papers. UGC NET 2012 Paper I will be objective question paper, this paper will be common to all test takers.
The UGC NET 2012 Question Paper II will be objective type question paper of elective elective, and UGC NET 2012 Paper III will also be objective type paper. Check Here for UGC NET 2012 Question Paper Structure.
To Help UGC NET 2012 aspirants we have collected UGC NET 2011 Question Paper, these papers are exclusive property of UGC NET authority. You can download these question papers and practice as mock test paper, sample paper. You also can take take a mock test sitting in your home under examination condition, this will prepare you better for UGC NET 2012 examination.
There were 4 sets of UGC NET 2011 Question Paper General Common To All
Download UGC NET 2011 Question Paper General Common To All Set W
Download UGC NET 2011 Question Paper General Common To All Set X
Download UGC NET 2011 Question Paper General Common To All Set Y
Download UGC NET 2011 Question Paper General Common To All Set Z
UGC NET 2012 Paper II and UGC NET 2012 Paper III, both optional paper will be held in following subjects -
- Economics / Rural Economics /Co-operation / Demography / Development Planning/ Development Studies / Econometrics/ Applied Economics/Development Eco./Business Economics
- Political Science
- Social Work
- Defence and Strategic Studies
- Home Science
- Public Administration
- Population Studies
- Management including Business Admn. Mgt./Marketing/ Marketing Mgt./Industrial Relations and Personnel Mgt./ Personnel Mgt./Financial Mgt./Co-operative Management)
- French (French Version)
- Adult Education/ Continuing Education/ Andragogy/ Non Formal Education.
- Physical Education
- Arab Culture and Islamic Studies
- Indian Culture
- Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management
- Library and Information Science
- Buddhist, Jaina, Gandhian and Peace Studies
- Comparative Study of Religions
- Mass Communication and Journalism
- Performing Art - Dance/Drama/Theatre
- Museology & Conservation
- Tribal and Regional Language/Literature
- Folk Literature
- Comparative Literature
- Sanskrit traditional subjects including) Jyotisha/Sidhanta Jyotish/ Navya Vyakarna/ Vyakarna/ Mimansa/ Navya Nyaya/ Sankhya Yoga/ Tulanatmaka Darsan/ Shukla Yajurveda/ Madhav Vedant/ Dharmasasta/ Sahitya/ Puranotihasa /Agama).
- Women Studies
- Visual Art including Drawing & Painting/Sculpture Graphics/Applied Art/History of Art)
- Social Medicine & Community Health
- Forensic Science
- Computer Science and Applications
- Electronic Science
- Environmental Sciences
- Politics including International Relations/International Studies including Defence/Strategic Studies, West Asian Studies, South East Asian Studies, African Studies, South Asian Studies, Soviet Studies, American Studies.
- Human Rights and Duties
- Tourism Administration and Management.