Karnataka Polytechnic Diploma Engineering Admission 2012
Karnataka Polytechnic Non-Engineering Admission 2012
Govt. of Karnataka, KARNATAKA EXAMINATIONS AUTHORITY
Sampige Road, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore - 560 012
Phone : 080-23461575, 23462758, 23462599, Fax : 080-23461576
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
ADMISSION TO FIRST YEAR DIPLOMA COURSES IN GOVERNMENT AND AIDED POLYTECHNICS IN KARNATAKA FOR THE YEAR 2012-13
1. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to Government and Aided
Polytechnics in Karnataka for the year 2012-13. This year onwards, the rank list will be
prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained/gained in the Entrance Exam and on
that Rank list basis, according to the Govt. order and Rules & Regulations, the admission
will be done through Karnataka Examinations Authority, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram,
Bangalore through centralised counselling process.
2. Candidates from Karnataka and Horanadu/Gadinadu Kannadigas are only eligible for these admissions.
3. Eligibility Criteria:
Diploma Engineering Courses
Civil, Mechanical, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics and Others.(Total 27 Courses) - The candidate should have passed Karnataka S.S.L.C or Equivalent Examination by securing 35% marks in aggregate.
Sound Recording & Cinematography Courses (Total 02 Courses) - The candidate should have passed Karnataka P.U.C- II Science / PCM or Equivalent Examination by securing 35% marks in aggregate.
Diploma Non-Engineering Courses
Commercial Practice and Apparel Design & Fabrication Technology (Total 02 Courses) - The candidate should have passed Karnataka S.S.L.C or Equivalent Examination by securing 35% marks in aggregate.
Library Science and Information Management / Business Administration (Total 02 Courses)- The candidate should have passed Karnataka S.S.L.C or Equivalent Examination by securing 35% marks in aggregate.
4. The application and information brochure may be obtained from any of the following Govt. Polytechnics (Document Verification Centres) from 25-05-2012 to 05-06-2012 by paying the prescribed fee (GM & Others Rs.100/- and SC / ST / Cat-1 Rs.50/-) in any branch of the State Bank of Mysore through bank challan in favour of “The Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore”, bearing A/C No.64097386381.
5. The last date for submission of filled application along with relevant documents in any
Of the following Govt. Polytechnics (Document Verification Centers) is on or before
05-06-2012, 5.00 p.m. The eligible candidates must collect the Acknowledgement Card
duly signed by the Nodal officer/Principal without fail.
List Of Polytechnics / Document Verification Centers
- S J (Govt.) Polytechnic, Sheshadri Road Bangalore. Ph : 080-22343031
- Govt Polytechnic for Women, Sheshadri Road, Bangalore. Ph : 080-22282515
- G.R.C.I.P.T, SJP Campus, Sheshadri Road, Bangalore. Ph : 080-22253240
- Government Polytechnic, Immadihalli Whitefield, Bangalore. Ph:080-28454040
- S J (Govt.) Evening Polytechnic, Sheshadri Road, K R Circle, Bangalore Ph : 080-22370509
- Government Film & TV Technical Institute, Hesaraghatta Post, Bangalore Ph: 080-28446672, 28466768
- Karnataka (Govt.) Polytechnic, Kadrihills Mangalore. Ph: 08242-211636
- Govt. Polytechnic for Women, Airport Road Bondel, Mangalore. Ph: 0824-2482334
- Govt. Polytechnic, Bellary Ph: 08392-242228
- Smt. L V (Govt.) Polytechnic, Hassan. Ph: 08172-240622
- DRR (Govt.) Polytechnic, Davangere Ph: 08192-254074
- Govt. Polytechnic, Chintamani Ph: 08154-252130
- C P C (Govt.) Polytechnic Mysore Ph: 0821-2441444
- Govt Polytechnic, Gulbarga Ph: 08472-221871
- D.A.C.G Govt Polytechnic, Chikmagalur Ph: 08262-222411
- Government Polytechnic, Channapatna Ph: 080-27251253
- Government Polytechnic, Tumkur Ph: 08162-278441
- Government Polytechnic, Belgaum Ph: 08312-460486
- Govt Polytechnic, Karwar Ph : 08382-226343
- Government Polytechnic, Bidar Ph: 08482-226442
- Govt Polytechnic, K.R.Pet, Mandya Dist Ph: 08230-262228
- Government Polytechnic Raichur Ph: 08532-240282
- VISSJ (Govt.) Polytechnic, Bhadravathi Shimoga (Dist). Ph : 08282-271925
- Government Polytechnic Chamarajanagar. Ph : 08226-222572
- School of Mines Coramandel, KGF. Phone No. 08153-260378
- Govt. Polytechnic for Women, Hassan Ph: 08172-262001
- Govt. Residential Polytechnic for Women Shimoga. Ph. 08182-256608, 250365
- Government Polytechnic, Bagepalli Chikkaballapur (Dist) Ph: 08150-282596
- Govt. Polytechnic, Koppal Ph : 08539-200417
- Govt. Polytechnic, Kushtagi, Koppal (Dist). Ph: 08536-200490
- Government Polytechnic Soraba. Ph: 08184-272539
- Government Polytechnic for Women Gulbarga. Ph: 08472-256128
- Govt. Polytechnic for Women Near KSRTC Bus Stand, Ramanagara Ph: 080-27276032, 27275919
- Government Polytechnic Gadag- Betageri. Ph: 08372-246486
- Govt Polytechnic Gajendragad Ph: 08381-290458
- Govt Polytechnic, Chitradurga Ph: 08194-200819
- Govt Polytechnic, Mulbagal Ph: 08159-235566
- Government Polytechnic, Afzalpur, Gulbarga. Ph : 08470-290151
- Government Polytechnic, Joida, Uttarkannada. Ph: 08383-282892
- Government Polytechnic, Bagalkot, Kaladagi Road, Bagalkot. Ph: 08354-223030
- Govt Polytechnic, BM Road, Kushalnagar Somwarpet Taluk. Ph : 08276-274334
- Govt Polytechnic, Bijapur Ph: 08352-253947
- Govt Polytechnic for Women, Hubli Ph: 0836 -2372573
1. Candidates applying for Evening Polytechnic Courses should submit the filled application along with relevant documents at Govt. S J (Evening) Polytechnic, Bangalore.
2. Additional information may be obtained from the official website (http://kea.kar.nic.in) of The Karnataka Examinations Authority.
Admission to Diploma Courses for all the Eligible Candidates is conducted through Centralised Counselling process at Karnataka Examinations Authority, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore.